- University : Tilburg University
- Department : Department of Economics, CentER, TILEC
- Country : Netherlands
- Email : (Email addresses visible only to logged-in members)
Main research topics :
- Nonprofits, Cooperatives, and Associations
- Norms. Customs, and Culture
Representative publications : please login to update it
Filistrucchi, Lapo and Jens Prüfer (forthcoming), “Faithful Strategies: How Religion Shapes Nonprofit Management,” Management Science.
Prüfer, Jens (2016), “Business Associations and Private Ordering,” Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 32(2), 306-358.
Larrain, Maria and Jens Prüfer (2015) “Trade Associations, Lobbying, and Endogenous Institutions” Journal of Legal Analysis, 7(2), 467-516.
Masten, Scott E. and Jens Prüfer (2014), “On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts,” Journal of Legal Studies, 43(2), 359-400.
Argenton, Cedric and Jens Prüfer (2012), “Search Engine Competition with Network Externalities”, Journal of Competition Law & Economics, 8(1), 73-105.